Shapewear has gotten so popular that it now comes in different types, designs and levels of compression! In short, the popularity of shapewear cannot be underestimated. Even celebrities are becoming more obsessed with it! If you’re wondering how to choose the right shapewear for you.. Here’s what you need to know!
It is important to be specific about your slimming goals and which areas you would like to highlight or improve on your body. Meaning, it is important to determine the part of your body that you want to support! You can’t go wrong with Good Dose! Every piece of Good Dose was tailored to fit perfectly with all body types and sizes. Good Dose shapers are true to size. It is available in sizes X Small to 7XL. It also helps increase sweating and supports weight loss and works at decreasing the size of your waistline, arms and thighs.
- Complete Upper Body Sweat Vest + Waist Shaper Belt - The complete upper body sweat vest will help target your entire midsection, lower belly, full back, shoulders, and upper arms. Features a three-row hook that allows you to size up and down. The elastic waist cincher belt helps to target and shape your waistline.
- Adjustable Sweat Vest + Waist Shaper Belt - The perfect slimming vest targets your waistline, lower belly, and entire back. Features a three-row hook that allows you to size up and down. The elastic waist cincher belt helps to target and shape your waistline.
- Sweat Sculpting Shorts - The lower body sculpting shorts are figure-flattering and designed to help you slim down and reduce inches off your lower belly, lower back, and thighs.
- Thin & Toned Arm Slimmers - It helps promote sculpted, toned arms and works at decreasing the size of your arms
- Full Coverage Thigh Slimmers - Help promotes sculpted and toned thighs. The full coverage sizes are designed to target the entire thigh area and work at decreasing the size of your thigh.
Today’s modern shapewear couldn’t be more different and it’s an exciting time to all shoppers! If you're looking for an easy to wear option for both coverage and full support with a little added lift. Good Dose takes pride in making high-quality and form-fitting shapers. It is designed to stay in place and not roll up and the high-quality neoprene material molds and moves naturally with your body.
Always remember, stop wearing it if you're feeling uncomfortable! If not worn properly it may cause pinching, numbness, pain and shortness of breath. The right shapewear for you will also depend on your body type. The right shapewear will enhance your silhouette according to your true size and it will look smoother and seamless under your clothes.
For beginners and don't know what to get? Good Dose can help you! If you have questions or need help and assistance on which product is right for you, or which size to choose you can contact Good Dose or visit their website for more information! Find the best shapewear for you!