Shapewear 101: What Are Sauna Shapers & How To Use Them
The best and high quality sauna shapers? Shapewear for all sizes? Or looking for your new favorite stylish and sexy go-to shapewear for everyday? Nothing beats high quality sauna shapewear! Look no further! Look and feel good with Good Dose! They offer high quality sauna shapewear that you'll love wearing day in and day out. Here’s the best options!
- Complete Upper Body Sweat Vest + Waist Shaper Belt - The complete upper body sweat vest will help target your entire midsection, lower belly, full back, shoulders, and upper arms. Features a three-row hook that allows you to size up and down. The elastic waist cincher belt helps to target and shape your waistline.
- Adjustable Sweat Vest + Waist Shaper Belt - The perfect slimming vest targets your waistline, lower belly, and entire back. Features a three-row hook that allows you to size up and down. The elastic waist cincher belt helps to target and shape your waistline.
Need more tips? There are a lot of questions when it comes to how exactly shapewear is worn correctly. Often, shapers feature hooks, zippers, lacing and velcro, or other different fastener closures that hold the trainer tightly in place.
- Hooks - Most trainers have 2 to 3 rows of hooks. Start with the bottom hook first and overlap the two sides and work your way up until you get to the top hooks. You can pull the trainer slightly to adjust over your midsection.
- Zippers - For waist trainers with zippers, give it a little stretch. Wake the material up! When you put it around your waist make sure to start up a little bit higher, pull out, clamp the hook under the breast, get your zip and pull up!
- Lacing - For waist trainers with laces, you need to loose or spread your laces then wrap it around your waist, close the busk or the front closure, start closing by pulling the laces then when you feel comfortable to the pressure you can tie the bow.
- Velcro - For velcro attachment, just put it around your waist and make sure the velcro part is facing away from your skin to prevent irritation then take the softer part of the velcro and make sure they stick together.
Friendly reminder from Good Dose! Sizing is everything when it comes to wearing shapewear. The best plus size shapewear is designed to enhance your silhouette according to your true size and it will look smoother and seamless under your clothes. Always remember to make sure that the material is breathable, not too tight and should not cause any discomfort so that it does its job efficiently while remaining comfortable.
Searching for the right shapewear is not easy! For beginners and don't know what to get? Good Dose can help you! If you have questions or need help and assistance on which product is right for you, or which size to choose you can contact Good Dose or visit their website for more information! What are you waiting for? Treat your body to higher quality shapers that will motivate you through your journey. Find the best shapewear for you!