Waist Training After Pregnancy
Just Had a Baby? Giving birth is an exciting time for you and your family! The moment you’ve been waiting for is finally here. The transition from pregnancy to postpartum involves moving through many changes both emotionally and physically.
Your newborn might be your priority but you’ll need to remember to take care of yourself.
Adjusting to everyday life with becoming a new mother and how to care for your newborn is challenging. You may need extra help in getting back into shape!
You've probably heard about postpartum waist training. A lot of women are following this trend, even celebrities to help get their pre-pregnancy body back! How to get back in shape using a waist trainer? Here’s what you need to know!
- Brisk Walking - Exercising or physical activity doesn’t have to be complicated. Something as little as a brisk daily walk can lead to a healthier life. It’s perfectly fine to start out as an average walker and work your way up to a faster speed.
The faster, farther, and more frequently you walk, the more significant and substantial the benefits will be. There are many benefits that you can get from brisk walking:
- Increases energy levels
- Maintains a healthy weight
- Prevents and manages health conditions, including stroke, high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, and type 2 diabetes
- Improves muscle endurance
- Improves mood
- Improves cognition, memory, and sleep
- Cardio Exercises - Cardio exercises have proven to be the most beneficial for weight loss. There can be a focus on weight training to build muscle and burn fat. Still, the primary focus should include cardio with weight loss in mind.
You can incorporate weights into your cardio using dumbbells or weight trainers. Lunges, push-ups, and sit-ups can all be done while holding dumbbells, find the best weight for you, and put in that work!
Choose your favorite activities and find out how much exercise you’d need daily. Just make sure you don’t overdo it at first, gradually increase your intensity. You should be able to find an activity that feels comfortable enough for your body.
- Jump Rope
- Squat Jumps
- Screamer Lunges
- Stair Climb
- Lateral Shuffles
- Add Physical Activity To Your Daily Routine - How can I make my routine effective? Here are simple ways to be more active:
- Exercise while you watch TV
- Go for walks
- Take the stairs
- Ride your bike to work
- Play with your dog
- Park further away
- Stretching - What stretching does for the body? Regular stretching helps improve your performance in physical activities. Benefits Of Stretching:
- Improves blood circulation
- It can decrease your risk of injuries
- Improve your flexibility
- Helps increase your range of motion in the joints
- Relaxes your muscles
- Relieve any tension
Adopt healthier habits, period. Whether it’s exercise, healthier eating, or something that benefits and strengthens your lifestyle. Waist training is more beneficial when you eat a healthy balanced diet too.
Good Dose waist trainers are designed to help you lose excess weight especially in your waistline while remaining comfortable. The materials are intended to make you sweat more, causing you to lose inches off your waist and tummy.
GET YOUR DOSE NOW. Searching for the right shapewear is not easy! We are here for you, and we would love to help you.
If you have questions or need help and assistance on which product is right for you, or which size to choose you can contact Good Dose or visit their website for more information!