Want to feel better? Just workout! Working out comes with an array of benefits – It can be fun and it can also help with weight loss. It is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Working out is great for your mind and body.
Working out with Good Dose makes it 10x better and 10x more effective. Every piece was designed and tailored to fit perfectly all body shapes and sizes. Perfectly designed to keep you motivated through every step of your journey.
Here are the best workouts to pair with your waist trainer:
You can incorporate weights into your cardio using dumbbells or weight trainers. Lunges, push-ups, and sit-ups can all be done while holding dumbbells, find the best weight for you, and put in that work!
- Stair Climb
- Jump Rope
- Squat Jumps
- Lateral Shuffles
Every individual's starting point in their weight training journey will depend on their current experience and fitness level. If a person hasn’t done much strength training in the past, it might be best to get advice from a fitness trainer to learn proper form. Trust us that will help prevent injuries.
Once you’ve built some basic skills, move on to a regular weight training routine using weights, body weights, or a combination of both. If you’re not into the idea of going to a gym, get some basic equipment like kettlebells and dumbbells.
It might be best to start with one set of 6 to 8 repetitions of a few different exercises. Focusing on compound movements like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, and push-ups is essential. When you can easily do more repetitions of a few different exercises, you can increase the weight or resistance.
You can also try Tai Chi, it is based in martial arts. Tai Chi meditative movements can improve balance, muscle strength and flexibility.
- Improves blood circulation
- It can decrease your risk of injuries
- Improve your flexibility
- Helps increase your range of motion in the joints
- Relaxes your muscles
- Relieve any tension
Cooling down brings your heart rate and blood pressure to its normal level. It speeds up recovery and reduces muscle stiffness and soreness after workout.
Try Different Styles - Which Waist Trainer Is Best?
You can try several other waist training styles. Quality sauna shapewear that you'll love wearing day in and day out.
- Adjustable Sweat Vest + Waist Shaper Belt - The perfect slimming vest targets your waistline, lower belly, and entire back. Features a three-row hook that allows you to size up and down. The elastic waist cincher belt helps to target and shape your waistline.
- Full Coverage Sweat Belt - Far from your average waist slimmer, Good Dose Full coverage waist slimming belt was perfectly designed to cover your entire midsection. Our full-coverage design will cover your lower belly & back. We got you fully covered!
- Complete Upper Body Sweat Vest + Waist Shaper Belt - The complete upper Body Sweat Vest will help target your entire midsection, lower belly, full back, shoulders, and upper arms. Features a three-row hook that allows you to size up and down. The elastic waist cincher belt helps to target and shape your waistline.
- Classic Sweat Tank Top + Waist Shaper Belt - A seamless and figure-flattering fit tank top designed to target your midsection, lower belly, and entire back. The added Waist Shaper Belt helps target your waistline with cinching technology.
GET YOUR DOSE NOW!